Welcome To Arkansas Families First
Who are we? Arkansas Families First is a multidisciplinary behavioral health care group that offers a variety of health services for children, teens and families in Central Arkansas. Our group of independently practicing providers strive to provide the best, most comprehensive care that modern psychology, psychiatry, counseling, and other disciplines have to offer.
Mission Statement: Arkansas Families First is devoted to unlocking the full potential of children and families. We utilize the latest research and the most skilled providers in the service of improving people’s lives. We strive to empower parents and to integrate multiple disciplines in the building of strong families and healthy children.
Who We Are
Continuum of Care from Birth to Young Adulthood
- Infant & Young Child Developmental Evaluations
- Behavior Modification & Parenting Support
- Psychological & Psycho-educational Evaluations
- Educational Advocacy
- Psychiatric Evaluations & Medication Management
- Groups to Help Make and Keep Friends (Friendship & PEERS Programs)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
Anxiety Groups (The DEAL Program & The Chill Program)
- Help for Teens and Young Adults Launching into Adulthood (The Launch Program)
- Career Testing and Counseling
- Pre-adoption Evaluations and Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy
AR Families First (AFF) clinicians are specialists in treating and assessing children, teens, and families. Each clinician has his or her own specialized niche, making for a diverse group of experts who collaborate on quality care for AFF patients. Although our clinicians share a vision for quality behavioral health care for youth, they are independently practicing providers, meaning they are each self-employed, contracting independently with AR Families First.