Ivan Aldea, MD, Child Psychiatrist
Dr. Aldea joined Arkansas Families First, LLC following completion of training in June 2014. Dr. Aldea specializes in children, adolescents and young adults (ages 5 through 25 years) with a multi-dimensional approach to mental health. This includes a comprehensive psychiatric and medical evaluation, with a review of past history and discussion of diagnosis, treatment goals, and medication management when necessary. He believes that a collaborative approach to mental health is essential, thus parents, families and other providers share in the decision making process and follow up. Dr. Aldea is taking new referrals. Please call for an appointment.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations
- Medication Management
- 1999 with a BA in Clinical Psychology and a minor in Military Science from M.I.T.
- Served as a Field Artillery officer in the US Army, which included a six month tour in Iraq.
- 2008 MD from the Ponce School of Medicine, Puerto Rico.
- 2012 Residency in Adult Psychiatry at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- 2014 Fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at Brown University
American Psyciatric Association