Ivan Aldea, MD, Child Psychiatrist
Dr. Aldea joined Arkansas Families First, LLC following completion of training in June 2014. Dr. Aldea specializes in children, adolescents and young adults (ages 5 through 25 years) with a multi-dimensional approach to mental health. This includes a comprehensive psychiatric and medical evaluation, with a review of past history and discussion of diagnosis, treatment goals, and medication management when necessary. He believes that a collaborative approach to mental health is essential, thus parents, families and other providers share in the decision-making process and follow up. Dr. Aldea is taking new referrals. Please call for an appointment.
Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations
Request your appointment today!
- 1999 with a BA in Clinical Psychology and a minor in Military Science from M.I.T.
- Served as a Field Artillery officer in the US Army, which included a six month tour in Iraq.
- 2008 MD from the Ponce School of Medicine, Puerto Rico.
- 2012 Residency in Adult Psychiatry at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- 2014 Fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at Brown University
American Psyciatric Association